Where can I sell my airdropped crypto
So now you have free crypto, what do you do? Many coins that do airdrops are PRE-ICO or just finished their ICO. This often means it is not traded yet on the bigger exchanges.
Exchanges Sites: LiveCoin, HitBTC, Bit-z, Binance – after receive free token, you can deposit to exchange site and sell it.
We suggest you make an account at all exchanges we listed so you can easily sell and receive your crypto airdrops.
We hope you receive as many airdrops as possible and that they increase in value over time. Many projects that are now top 40 coins have done airdrops in their early stages, like NEM, DECRED & Ripple. You don’t need to immediatly sell your free crypto, there is nothing wrong with being a HODLer.
The safest way to store your airdrops are hardware & cold storage wallets. These wallets store your coins offline, and therefore protect them from being hacked. There are a number of hardware wallets available. We would advise to use the Ledger Wallet Nano S or Trezor.
Not all cryptocurrency can be stored in hardware wallets. We advise you to store your crypto in wallets where you control your private keys. You don’t want your free crypto to be stolen!
To avoid scams we have a few general rules:
- Never give your private keys!
- Use 2 Factor Authenticator on your wallets
- Be careful downloading wallets of smaller projects
- Never click on links redirecting to wallets
- Don’t use your main email address to apply for airdrops
- Don’t re-use your passwords when you register on a website
- Don’t send small amounts of crypto to receive your airdrop